- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Ramah, NM
All participants must be 18 years or older by activity's start date.
An amazing experience for professional and aspiring photographers 18 years or older. Enter 3-4 habitats with an expert guide to photograph wolves and other wild canids without the fence in the way. This is generally a hands-off experience, but you may get the chance to interact with a curious rescue.
Exertion Level: MEDIUM ~ Reserve In Advance.
- All photo tour guests must have a firm understanding of English so we can fully explain how to be safe inside our habitats.
- All photo tour guests must be able to move quickly, bend over, squat down, and stand for long periods of time without equipment.
- TUESDAY-SATURDAY depending on availability
- 6 person maximum. Must be 18+ years old.
- No camera phones, no tripods